CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 12, 2007

I'm Back

I know, it's been forever and a day. The last time I posted something was...a while ago. Anyway, I'm back in school for what looks like another grand semester. 18 credits plus choir which totals to 19 credits altogether. The classes will be beast, let me tell ya.

The first couple of days back were great. I got to hang out with my friends again and we basically goofed off the whole time. We just finished our Faithful Men's Revival meetings with Dr. Raymond Barber. This guy knows so much Scripture. When I hear the term pulpiteer, he's the one person that comes to my mind. Go ahead and Google him if you want. See if you can hear some of his sermons or just go to http://faithforthefamily.com to see the sessions.

Well, choir practice is about to commence. I'll get back to my faithful bloggers later. Peeth out.

0 comments: