CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 14, 2007

A Tool Fit for the Master's Hand

The grace of God never ceases to amaze me. Today while doing some door-knocking with my pastor and assistant pastor, I met three young guys in the street. I started talking to them and two of them accepted Christ! The third guy already had accepted Christ once in his life. At the end of our door-knocking, there were seven kids playing in the street. I went over to them, we all started talking about Christ and all seven of them received Christ as their Savior as well!

I'm such a sinful, wicked person. How the Lord still uses me in a great way keeps me humbled. He is so gracious! Praise the Lord, for His mercy endureth forever.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

o_o Oh my goodness!!! Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!! Eight Souls won to Christ!!!! In one night???!!!! O_O That completely blows my mind!!!!

OH by the way, I just noticed you came back! Welcome back to blogger my friend!