CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Phone

...well, it sounds like F. You leave me alone


Anyway, I just celebrated a birthday recently and my mother told me that for a gift, she'll buy my next phone upgrade. "Sweet" I thought to myself. I figured I'd get myself one of those touch screens, possibly a Blackberry. But I heard from some friends of mine that Google is coming out with a phone that will blow iPhone out of the water and it's going to be a Verizon phone. "Even better" I thought to myself again. "I'll just wait for that phone."

I go to the stores and no one knows when this phones is supposed to be released. I just about lost my patience (it's only been a week since I heard about it, what does that tell ya?) until I saw an ad for it. The teaser did enough for me to hold out until next month.

I can do it, I can do it...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't want to burst anyone's bubble, but I thought it was a T-mobile phone...

Mantoine said...

Nope, Verizon is coming out with a Google phone very soon. Follow the link. http://www.droiddoes.com

Mantoine said...

http://phones.verizonwireless.com/motorola/droid/?cmp=OTC-Droid-redirect1

Hollistar said...

Technically if you were talking about a telefone... :) heh, I just saw a Droid commercial and for some reason thought about this...