CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Chill Out

Relax, I'm not dead. Just had a busy last couple of months so I didn't bother posting anything. Besides, I think I'm reduced down to an audience of one but that's okay. Just posting what's in my mind and heart and I don't think anyone minds that.


Sigh...wow, what an...um, UNUSUAL turn of events. Not bad, very good actually. Friends getting new jobs, new romances and some with both :) and I applaud them. Keep moving forward and I wish you all happiness with whatever comes your way.

But when something like that happens, you can't help but to think to yourself, "Hmm...anything new happening with me?" And as I look at it...well, at least I'm healthier :) Exercising on a regular basis and seeing results (not BIG results but results nonetheless). And it's enough of a motivator for me to keep going. I like the way some of my shirts fit me now. I look almost buff enough to be on the cast of the Jersey Shore...key word being "almost."

I'd like to say that's my goal. To have absolutely massive arms but with no help from steroids. I just want to pump iron and be a monster. Grr! :) but with time, it'll come.

Now I'm listening to some jamz to put me in the mood of relaxation before bed. Have a good one, every one...well...YOU, my only reader. ;) Goodnight.

P.S.- Hang in there...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude...you broke the "f" thang

Anonymous said...

After reading your blog post, I miss those days when I used to workout. I left exercising just a few months back but now I am gaining weight. Anyway, do blog more frequently and maybe it will motivate me too :) best of luck for your monster workout