CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Report Card

My spring semester grades came in from school the other day. Look at this horrific report card:

Bible Doctrine II - A
Greek II- A
Congregational Song Leading - B
Church Administration and Polity - B
Assisting the Pastor - A
Historical Books - A
Christian Church Epistles - A
GPA- 3.61

A "B" in song leading? I don't know, man. It's an upright travesty, if you ask me. And church administration and polity... forget about it. It'll be best if I kept my mouth shut about that subject. Good class, good material...that's all I'm going to say about that. Well, at least I did better than a lot of other losers! That deserves two thumbs up!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Crud! If you call /that/ a bad report card you should have seen /mine/!! (My parents /still/ haven't seen my 4th quarter report card and thankfully they've stopped asking.) DX

I'm pretty sure I could get an A in song leading though. XP