CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Ouch!

I don't know how but I hurt my left knee. Maybe it was the working out that did it. All I know is that it hurts when I walk, jog, run, jump, pivot, kick, or anything else that involves using my left leg.

I'm suffering in a deficit of providing pictures for you all. Sooner or later, I'll produce but for right now, please be patient with me. This society is very visual-oriented. I'd admit, I won't read a book unless it has pictures. But hey, here's a picture for you guys for the time being...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet picture! Ya know, it kinda does look like you....hahaha

Anonymous said...

My birthday is today!!! I can't believe you didn't mention it, Jerk.And then you leave me at church with NO ride or phone. Oh, yeah, and I didn't have a way to get back into the building, I WAS LOCKED OUT!!!!!!! Happy Birthday to me :)