CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 24, 2006

Home!

I'm home for Thanksgiving break! Thanksgiving was good. We did go to Baltimore and I got to see my grandma and several of my other family members. It was good. All my little cousins are growing up, it's so good to see that.

Today is Good Friday. You guys know it as Black Friday. That's why it's good. I gotta run some errands and hopefully no women will beat me up when they see me run off with the blouse they wanted...

Uh...anyway, have a good day, ya'll. Peace E-Z.

(P.S.- Since I know some Einstein will ask, FYI: I DON'T WEAR BLOUSES! Woe unto them that make a "blouse" comment)

3 comments:

Scott D said...

Ha! That'd be a right purdy sight. Wait till I grab my camera, Hon.

Mantoine said...

I SAID NO BLOUSE COMMENTS!!

Toy said...

Wow, you're getting good at this, Garrison. I actually was going to make a blouse comment but now that you mentioned it, I won't. XD

However, it would be interesting to see you in a blouse.

~