CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 20, 2006

It's Been A While

I know, I know, it's been a while since my last post. But between school, work, and simply not caring, I just haven't found the time to post. But I'm sure to have something for you in the near future.

Two days, people. Two days from now and I'll be on my way home for Thanksgiving break. I'm looking forward to it. My mom says that for Thanksgiving, we're going to Baltimore and having Thanksgiving with our extended family. And I have a real big family so it'll be cool. I'll take pictures and post them as soon as I can...and when I feel like it. Peeth out.

Toy, hang in there.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Not caring?!?!?! How could you not care?!?!?! I am really hurt. =P Happy Day-Before-Thanksgiving!