CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 28, 2007

Pizza and Tylenol PM at 2:00 a.m.

This is what happens when you mix the two...you get weird dreams. Around 11 o'clock at night, right after I ate three slices of pepperoni, sausage, and onion pizza, I was feeling really sleepy so I went and dosed off. But for some reason, I just stay asleep. So I went downstairs and took some tylenol PM (first time in a long time). After laying there for a couple of minutes, I was off to La-La Land. Heh, I had a dream that I was having a party in my downtown New York home when all the people started to congregate at the entrance. Curious, I went over there to see what was the matter. There was this police officer on top of this sand truck with a shovel in his hand walking slowly on top of it. Then all of a sudden, this gigantic sand-fist came out and pummelled the mess out of him. Come to think of it, that could be a really cool scene in a movie...

Anyway, it's Memorial Day so we're honoring those who died for our freedom. I'm going to the Baltimore Rescue Mission tonight so there's a possibility that there are going to be men there that have served in the armed forces. Oh well, enjoy your day and I'll catch ya later.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Sounds like you've finally seen Spiderman 3...