CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 11, 2007

Summer Interims

Okay so...many if not all my friends are gone for the summer and I'm stuck here doing summer courses. It's okay, I don't mind. Besides, this is necessary for me in order to graduate. Scheduling conflicts was the cause of me staying here. I won't be back home in St. Elsewhere until the 24th of May. Oh well, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Oh yeah, about those pictures from England. Many of you who look at this blog may be anticipating them. I have the time now, it's just I don't feel like posting them just yet. I know, I'm lazy. Eventually, they'll be posted. Not all of them because I took over 300 pictures and I don't think Blogger can handle all of that but I'll post a few things. Until next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...CM...

Mantoine said...

...CM...? What's that?