CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

My World...Changing

I can't stop it nor do I want to.


Transition is a funny thing. Leaving old things behind, going on to newer things. Some of it is hard. I know. It's going to be hard for me here soon but I must live each day as if it were my last. Or at least live each day as if it were on purpose (thank you Hitch).

I'm trying to do a few things before my departure. Trying to set some things in order, make a few things right. With some things, I'm succeeding. With other things, I don't think it's getting off the ground but no worries.

A few things have gotten my attention. I found out that people DO read this blog, heh. And that people are concerned for me. It truly humbles me. 

But my world is changing. I am changing. Things change...it's inevitable. But never look at change as a barrier but as a stepping stone. It may be harder to get to the next one but there'll definitely be a sense of accomplishment when you get there. Keep your head up and follow Christ. 

I love you.

0 comments: