CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Fitness

Went to the gym today after work. I really didn't feel like going because it was a Monday and trying to learn the new job was giving me a headache. Not to mention that it was a long drive to the Y but nevertheless, I went.


I don't know what's up with me and the gym. I only do enough to work up a good sweat. Ten minutes or so of cardio usually does the trick when I start, then I'm off doing the free weights, a few machines and I'm done.

I do like how I feel after I workout though. I can eat a whole lot more :D And I do have a bit more energy. More than I would have if I didn't workout.

Oh well, hopefully I will become more of a fitness fanatic but I don't see that happening with the way my schedule is. But one can only hope, right?

0 comments: