CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 31, 2009

False Alarm

So I reported to work this morning at 8:30 instead of the usual 9. I was asked to do so and it wasn't a big deal. Good thing I did. It was a pretty long day. Well...longer than the past couple of days anyway.


Right now, the church is expanding and it's really exciting to see all these things happen. We know that the Lord is in it. But before we get into the new building, there is some well-needed construction. Today while the builders were hammering away, some dust worked its way throughout the building and before you knew it, BER BER BER BER!!! The dust triggered the alarm.

Heh, no one had the code to disarm it and those who did couldn't be reached. So...the firetruck came. Pretty quick, if I might add. We had to tell them it was a false alarm. They drove off, the alarm was disarmed, and we went about our day. Man, that thing was loud.

Well I'm still here. Still posting, still writing. To who? Probably no one. I like to think that I still have an audience. Oh well, it feels good to write still.

Later days

0 comments: