CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Free Time

Ah....it's nice to have some free time on my hands. I had mentoined that it's really dangerous for me to have money in the bank and nothing to do. And I was racking my brain, trying to think of something to do, somewhere to go, and someone to do something with but I found nothing.


So what did I do when nothing came to mind? I ate hot pockets, stayed on Facebook, and watched college football all night. That was quite enjoyable.

It's hard getting used to the fact that I just can't go somewhere with anyone I want to like I did when I was down at school. Pretty much all my friends are down in Tennessee or elsewhere. Maybe I should focus on making some new friends here.

Anywho, I do like this free time. I need to take more advantage of it before it's all gone.

0 comments: