CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Foggy

I always have that foggy-headed feeling from the time I WAKE up to the time I GET out of bed. I programmed my radio to go off at 5:30 every morning. You know, I need plenty of time to get ready. Anyway, the alarm goes off this morning and I hear classical music playing. My exact thoughts at that point were thus: "Mmm? Uh, man. I really wish this music would cut off so I can listen out for my alarm...."


So a few minutes go by and I'm still thinking the same thought. The fact that the classical music WAS my alarm didn't dawn on me until I reached for the power button. Heh, then I just chuckled to myself.

Well here I go again, drifting off to la-la land.

Goodnight

1 comments:

Holliwood said...

It's always interesting when your alarm goes off but you're dreaming so you don't wake up to it. You just lie there and wonder..."man, what is that annoying sound I'm hearing? Oh wait a second, that would be my alarm." Everything just doesn't seem to do the trick anymore though.