CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 06, 2010

February

Needless to say, this has been quite the month. You'd think it would be an easy one, given that it was short but nooooo...


We had the biggest snow storm in February. Quite impressive, to tell the truth. Got a whole week off from school. It was really nice just sitting in the house playing the Wii, eating all the food in the house. But I later paid for it though. I feel like a blob...well, a BIGGER blob than before.

This was also the month that I took a really nice trip to Pittsburgh, to rendezvous with a friend from college. It was...a really nice evening. Went to the Cheesecake Factory. Yeah, only eating there when I know I have money in the bank. I had their filet mignon. Pretty good and tender. And I got the tiramisu cheesecake. It was divine :D

Basketball season drew to a close (Hallelujah chorus) and man, I'm happy it's over. I've learned a lot about people, coaching, and the sport of basketball. But will I do it again? I'm not going to say no...because something tells me that I will but the fact that I'm going to do it next year is HIGHLY unlikely.

Well it's the month of March and I already know it will have it's fair share of surprises...but I'm looking forward to the end of the month.

It will be...a very nice.

0 comments: