CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fierce

Lately I've been feeling this way for some reason. You'd think I was over some things and I thought I was too. But sometimes, things start flooding back.


...and when things start flooding back, I get irritated. And then I get angry. And then I just want to yell. Sometimes I think how unfair it was the certain things happened and no one ever heard my side or my rationale. And then I begin to think about what they put me through and I'd give anything to sit them down and yell and scream at them. Then maybe, just maybe they can taste the pain they've caused me. If I can cause a tear to drop, if I can invoke fear in this person's heart than they'll finally understand. And not only that, but they'll think twice before crossing me.

I'm just get fed up. People getting into my business, making a mess of things and then moving on with live with no regard for the lives they've ruined in the past. No thought about what they did or no concern for how that person feels. Selfish, they are. They say they're concerned. They say they love me. Where are you now? No where to be found.

But then let me flip the script...what have I done? Did I push them away? ...nope, I was on the right track.

You say I have a lot of bitterness...you can say that. I guess I never get over anything. Or at least, I need more time.

1 comments:

The Ambassador said...

Hey Brother. How's it going? I am finally trying to getg a website going, but I can never get mine to look as good as y'alls. In your post you sounded upset. I hope all is well now. I know people make us upset. I still deal with that kind of thing regarding certain people. This last week I had a trial which made me so bitter and angry. I had not been than mad in at least a year. The Lord helped though, and the road is finally a bit smoother, but I still have to stay up extremely late and "work" on it. Maybe I shall tell you later. God bless... praying for you. -'Sis' -heh