CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Guess Who Got A New Laptop?

That's right folks! A new laptop! Eat your heart out Toy!

Good news:
Today, I just purchased a Gateway Platinum edition ML-37 with a AMD Turion 64 X2 processor with a 1GB DDR memory and 100GB hardrive. Platinumberg! And don't forget about the intergrated WLAN card.

Bad news:
It cost $937.91 and I put about $490 down. And I paid for it with...with...my...credit card. I liken it to Egyptian bondage. You get the fish, and the cucumbers, and the leeks, and the onions, and the garlic(Num. 11:5), but you still get smacked upside the head by an Egyptian if you don't make your own bricks...I'm not making any sense, am I? Oh well, makes sense to me.

Well, I'm going to enjoy this for a while. All ya'll have fun and keep smiling. I know I will be...

0 comments: