CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 29, 2006

What A Morning!

Man, okay let me set up the scene for you bloggers (all three of you). This morning, I had a heavy day in front of me. I had two tests to study for last night. It was kind of difficult to do because I also have plenty of assignments that are due on the day of the tests. Arrgh!

So we had dorm devotions last night, lasted about an hour. And my room had prayer time, lasted about just as long. So I was looking at starting my studying at 11:15 p.m. No big deal. Studied until 1 in the morning (how was I able to swing that?) I'm not sure. Everything was fine until Cameron started to act like a lunatic. Basically keeping everyone up. I woke up 6:45 this morning. What so bad about that? I usually leave the dorm at 6:45 in the morning. I had to take my shower, and get ready. I didn't leave the dorm until 7:20 and my class started at 7:30.

Made it to class on time, Praise God. And the test I spent studying for all night last night was the easiest test ever! Out of class early and here I am...so yeah, coolness. Just by reading, it doesn't sound so hectic but it was. But I'm fine now...yesssssss.

2 comments:

Mantoine said...

No prob.

Me said...

I feel bad for you staying up that late studying. I just get up early to study=) it is fresher in your mind that way right??