CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 08, 2006

More Wi-Fi Places

Hey, everybody. It's been a while, I'm sure. Just a bit busy with classes starting and what not. Funny thing, my internet doesn't work at the school anymore. I think it's because they don't have my wireless address. I don't want to give it to them but I think if I have to in order to get on the internet there at school. But right now I'm at Halftime Pizza. It's a cozy little pizza place. I felt kinda bad coming in using their internet with no intention of buying anything so I just ordered some fries to tie me over. Being considerate, ya know. Nothing bad about that. I still love Buddy's BBQ though. I'd probably go there more than here because it's never crowded there. I've heard stories that this place on game nights are chuck full of people.

Heh, classes are going...uh...they're going. A lot of readinig. I'm taking three Bible classes: Minor prophets, poetic books, and pastoral epistles. And I'm taking a class called Christian Workers Library, in which I have to read Pilgrim's Progress, Foxe's Book of Martyrs, and two other books; along side several assignments. (sigh)...Oh well. There's nothing to it but to do it. Well, I gotta eat these loaded cheese fries, catcha lata!

0 comments: