CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hey Everybody!!






Long time, no post. At least, it feels like it. Want some photos? Well here ya go:






My Sunday school class, the Shepherd's Class. We have tons-o-fun!





Mission Banquet. Here's Cameron stuffing his face with some cake...the story of his life.





Jared makes fun of this security guard...not a good idea.






Bad news is that when I took the picture, the juggler dropped the pins and was fired...oh well!





Don't make fun, that's just the way he smiles.


And then there's me...need I say more?















2 comments:

Melissa said...

Haha...I always knew Jerd get in trouble with the "law". :P but you didn't hear that from me!

Anonymous said...

Good thing your nose was clean, LOL