CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Hey, It's My Birthday!

Yep, that's right folks. I'm 20 years old today. I feel so loved. I have brownies and cookies that my (female) friends have baked for me and my good ol' friend Scott bought me a Hardee's meal last night. I don't have any midterms today so this day can only get better!

Oh yeah, I woke up this morning with a pain in my shoulder and a lump in my throat. That's a nice present. Oh well, happy birthday to me!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Antoine,
Happy birthday to you!
(and many more! =)
God bless on your birthday!
Hope it is A-Okay!

Mantoine said...

Thank you.

Me said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!
sorry but you are getting old. Do you hae gray hair yet???=)

Mantoine said...

No, I don't have a lot of gray hair. Probably two or three strands.

Me said...

but you do have grey hair =)

Toy said...

Heya!!

Happy birthday!!!

Sorry 'bout your cell phone and the lack of communication. XD Been a busy weekend.

Melissa said...

Oh no!!! NOT GRAY HAIR!!!!!!! That's the nice thing about being blonde, gray doesn't show up very well!!! Now that I'm done rubbing it in I'll say goodbye! =D