CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Open-Air Meetings

On this fall break, my friends and I went to these open-air meetings that Scott's church were holding. What we would do is go to a neighborhood, knock on the doors and tell everyone that we're having a meeting in a specific location (someplace nearby) and that if they came and participated in a raffle, they'll get different stuff. But before all of that, we'd preach the gospel to them. It was really good. Several people were saved and I was given the opportunity to lead two (2, dos if you're Spanish, duo if you're Greek) boys to Christ.

The stuff we gave away were pretty cool. We gave away bags of candy, 2-liter sodas, a ham (that's right folks, a ham) some stuffed animals and a bike! I wish I had pictures of it but I forgot to bring my camera. Stupid me, I know. But rewarding, nonetheless. Well, at least I know what on earth an open-air meeting is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so good that people got saved!!

Me said...

did you lead to boys or two boys =) no one is perfect huh

Mantoine said...

Grr...