CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 08, 2006

Interim

Yeah, another interim! Now, it's church finance. It's pretty cool so far. We take notes about church finance and take a quiz at the end of the day over the notes we just took. The nice thing about it, we get to look at the notes while we're taking the quiz! Ha! Well, class is about to begin. Peeth out.

P.S.- I'll try to get some pictures of my interim dorm mates...well, the ones that are in my room anyway

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

!!!Hi, Antione!!!! That is so cool you get to cheat on your quizzes!!!

Anonymous said...

AAAHHHHH!!!!! Eshawn, it works, I posted a comment!!!!!! I could NEVER do that before!!!AAAHHHHHH!!!

Melissa said...

That's hot yo! I wanna be able to take quizzes like that!!!!