CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 29, 2006

Where's Everyone At?

I'm signed in on both MSN and Yahoo messenger and no one is online. Well, there are a few people but they're "Away." Today's a pretty boring day. I woke up, studied my Sunday School lesson, and then got on the internet to do what? Nothing. Played a few DP tracks (the remix of Aerodynamic rocks my socks everytime and Neptune's remix of Harder, Better, Faster, Stonger is really good too), checked my mail...nothing, and just stared at the screen.

If you get a chance search "beatbox harmonica" on youtube, google video, or whatever, I suggest you do it. This guy is insane. Well anyway, off to work early. It's a holiday weekend so we're going in from 3-6:30. Oh well, see ya'll later.

0 comments: