CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Merry Christmas all of youse. Yes, it is raining but it is Christmas. Praise God for His provision, providing salvation through his Son Jesus Christ.

Someone asked me how my morning was. I told them I didn't have one, on account of I woke up at 12:30 p.m. I was up watching movies: Inside Man and Mission: Impossible III (both pretty cool movies)

Well, since I was up so late last night I delivered the gifts to my family. Some perfume for my sister, perfume and an iron for my mother and some...well...much needed clothing for my father. I got some cologne and 20 bucks. Yay!

Remember, Jesus is the reason for the season. But I think I'm speaking to an audience who knows that already but a reminder won't hurt. Merry Christmas everybody! Glory to God in the highest and on earth peace, good will toward men.

1 comments:

Toy said...

Darn you Marylanders and your horrid winter weather.

Where's the snow!?

Ah well. It's cloudy outside. I'm going to go take pictures.

So nyeh.

~