CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

And Then...There Was Monday

Sunday was a much needed rest for me. I guess it's because I wasn't feeling well. Head felt rather cloudy and I was dizzy. But it seems like every Sunday, I run a marathon which isn't really that much. I do the Shepherd's Class Sunday School and then go the nursing home for the afternoon and then head back to church for the evening service. Even though I wasn't up to par, it was nice to sit and relax, watch the services online while eating cake and drinking some milk.


And then...there was Monday. Heh, we all have them. It was rather difficult waking up. Every movement is a struggle on a Monday morning. But it's a Wednesday night now so I'm over the case of the Mondays (I better watch out, I'll get my tail kicked for saying something like that...). 

Anyway, I'll go on my way. Later gators.

1 comments:

The Ambassador said...

Hey there. Yes, Monday's can be difficult..... (as well as other days for me!). Alas, life has rough spots. God bless.