CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Just for Posting Sake

Yeah...nothing much going on here. Just writing something because I know that I haven't posted anything for a while. 


I want to post something interesting; something that gives new insight into what I'm dealing with or what's on my heart and mind. But it's 1:45 a.m. and nothing much is going through my mind except, "Ya know, I stink...and I want to fix myself a burger." Chick-Fil-A will cause you to produce a rebellious spirit...(if you haven't gathered it by now, I'm presently clothed in my CFA uniform)

One of my roommates hasn't returned yet...I think he said he was doing something and won't be back for a while. I don't know. I never really pay attention, especially when I'm playing NCAA '09. Oh, and if all you know how to do is run an option...please learn some other plays please. 

Yeah, random thoughts...it is now 1:48 a.m.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would just like to take some time too thank the posters for doing what you do and make this community great im a long time reader and first time poster so i just wanted to say thanks.

Anonymous said...

break into a hotmail account
[url=http://www.viddler.com/explore/hotmail_sign_in]hack hotmail in a minute
[/url] opening a hotmail account