CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Lot on My Mind

I don't think I've ever thought about so many things at once like I have been doing recently. There are many things to consider, both short term and long term, but most of everything I have to deal with is short term. Nothing is set in stone for me. After graduation, what else is there? What do I do? Where will I go? I think about these things. I pray that the Lord will give me direction and I know He will. He'll guide and direct me. He'll not leave me nor will He forsake me. I guess it's just our sin nature to worry about things and when we worry, we're not exercising faith. It's a constant struggle.


Master's work, graduation, finances, and other things just hit me all at once. I can always pray about it all. "We have not because we ask not," explains it well in the book of James. 

Well you all have a good one. See ya later

0 comments: