CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Food :P

Well it's Missions Conference time around our church and it's a wonderful time for us. It's good to see slides, seeing what God is doing and what He is able to do through our local church. I'm praying that the Lord will do a mighty work.


We have our Missions Banquet to commence everything. A lot of people cook food and bring it in and we have a good time. Unfortunately, there are some foods I cannot eat like someone's ceviche (shrimp soup) and other dishes because I'm allergic to them. But for every dish I'm allergic to, there are 20 others I can so I'll be fine.

I'll be making my classic spicy chicken dip. I haven't made it in a while but I know the recipe by heart. I'm thinking that I'm going to spice things up and add more hot sauce :D Yeah...

Can't wait for it. It's going to be a great time for our church this week.

0 comments: