CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Frozen Tundra

Okay, it's been a while since I posted but that's what happens with blogs. They suffer droughts like the desert and exercise regiments...


Anyway, this winter has been absolutely crazy. December, we got about a foot. Now, the Blizzard of 2010, it's looking like 2 feet of snow. I've never seen anything like this. It's pretty cool...but having no power wasn't all that fun. It lasted about 14 or so hours but our power is back, up and running.

Funny, you don't realize what you have until it's gone. Electricity is one thing. But it can apply to other things as well. Friends...I miss dearly. I know they're not "gone" but they're not available like they used to be.

Eh, change of subject but I've been told I'm good at it. Oh well, have a good one (all three of you)


0 comments: