CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Frustrated

I can't sleep and I may know a couple reasons why


1. This snow has really taken it's toll on me. I stay up all night, sleep in, eat and play video games all day. As much as I don't want to do it, I need to start working again. Make myself more useful and perhaps introduce some new things in my daily routine.

2. My itching has come back. Not full force but it's still here. Even with the medication, I just seem to scratch and itch. Makes for a real frustrating night.

3. I worked out Tuesday and still feeling the affects from it. Each day it hurts more. It's getting more and more uncomfortable to do anything. I'll be fine...but not for a while.

4. Can't say much but I'm now dealing with a situation and not quite sure how to handle it. I know one thing, something has to change. Some people may not understand it and some people may not like it but looking at my track record, I'm not a person that is known for pleasing everybody all the time. I guess I'm battling what people will think of me after the fact...but really, that's not my problem; especially if it's for their benefit. I've said too much already


0 comments: