CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Parental Discretion is Advised

AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

This shows my frustration with people. People are funny; not in a humorous way (though that may be the case sometimes) but in a way that sparks one's curiosity. Due to the public nature of this site, I will not mention...well, anything in particular. Just shooting buckshot and seeing what I hit.

I've noticed that I like to candy-coat things to make them less harmful. But plain talk is easily understood. I'm slowly learning that concept. I'm also aware of the fact that I'm a very mysterious person; quite ambiguous. I'd go as far as to say that I'm the personification of ambiguity. I don't try to be but that's just the way I am. I think I have a few of my friends to thank for that; two in particular but I'm not going to mention their names.

I don't think I've been this "rowled up" before. I can just spew anything and everything unapologetically (This is my word so if you're an etymologist or a grammar teacher, get over it...bless your heart :D). I've gone too far and too long without having my side heard. I'm always trumped.

But what am I to do? I'll tell you what. I'm just going to sit here and wait. Whenever someone has the intelligence and the wherewithal to ask me and to hear me out, I'll gladly let them know. But until that happens, I'm going to be me...unapologetically.

0 comments: