CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

You Must Think I'm Stupid...

Naturally, being a guy, I have a one-track mind. I see one thing and that's all I see; not viewing the big picture.

But I have a surprise for you. Though I don't claim to have any ounce of extraordinary intelligence, I see more than one thing in many different angles. I know what she's thinking and why she thinks it. I know what's going through his mind and why he came to such conclusions. I understand why they are thinking this-and-that and on it goes.

But after it's all said and done, I do choose my way. Sometimes it's not the best way. Sometimes it's not the easy way. But it's the way that makes the most sense. Sorry if that's self-centered, I don't mean to be. But who else knows me better than me? I don't even know myself. Only the Lord knows me and I trust that He'll show me the way I should take.

If you're thinking I'm a complicated individual, well you are right... but it's so much fun :D

1 comments:

Holliwood said...

Gotta get them Reese's out of the way... ;)