CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Refocusing

Allow me to give a quick word to all the nay-sayers, slanderers, two-faced cowards, and evildoers...congratulations, you won. But I'm still standing, stronger than ever. My spirit has been shaken, trampled over and attacked...but not broken. You made me realize that fighting with you was completely and utterly useless and futile. I remember what my purpose is now and it's not to contend with the likes of you. My only regret is caring what you thought about me. What a loss of genuine passion!

But for those who remained true, earnest, and by my side...congratulations, for you will always be dear to my heart. I lost sight for a brief moment but by God's grace, I'll get back on track. It's not over, not by a long shot.

And to both audiences, keep your eyes on Christ. I leave you with His ever so tranquil words, "Let not your heart be troubled..."

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can only run your own race...