CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 05, 2009

Templates

So I was looking for a new template for a long time yesterday but I had to be somewhere so I just settled with this one. It's nice, has the eclipse-like effect. I wanted something that reflected more my personality.

I saw one with a bench in an open space, that was good. And this one that was titled "Lost" or something like that with a bunch of dead trees and pond.

I'm not emo, I swear. I'm just a bit weird. There was one with a wolf howling, I liked that one. But whenever I tried to copy and paste the HTML into the blogger layout, it would say something was wrong. I ran out of patience quickly and I just settled with this.

The one I had before was a denim layout. It was different but too girly. One person said they liked it and she was a girl so...didn't help me out much. I valued her opinion, of course but I was looking for an edgy, meloncholy look. This does a pretty good job.

Well, that's about it for now. Catch ya later.

1 comments:

Holliwood said...

I'm pretty sure that girl was thinking it was good for you. At least that's what I thought when I saw it. The little studs were a tad girly, but you're right this one is nice. I have a theory about the sky if you'd ever like to hear it.
Well at least you value other people's opinions...