CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Under the Microscope

I'm just sick of living underneath this microscope. Every move I make is being watched and commented upon. They all have their ideas of why I'm behaving a certain way. I don't live for them, I know that. But why do I want to please them? What must I do to get them to leave me alone? What do they want from me? No one is telling me anything and yet I'm supposed to know it all. And worse than that, they're hurting those people that are dear to me and they think they're helping. 


I just can't stand it. 

1 comments:

My life by me! said...

I totally understand where you are coming from....just remember that you have to live for yourself guided only by what you believe God is asking you to do. Don't be concerned whether others think you are right or wrong! Just follow what you know God thinks about it! And if you aren't sure about that..just keep praying! It will make itself clear!