CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Fire in the Hole!

Yes...I am angry. This is the angriest I think I've ever been. Just thinking, musing, pondering on everything that's funny. As I laugh...I really start to think. And then my laughter stops and it's silent. I grit my teeth, I clench my fist, my eyes turn red and I'm just plain fed up! 


(Be ye angry and sin not...)

Yeah, I know. I talked with my mother. I realize that I hold a lot of stuff in. I figure no one wants to hear me whine and complain. I'm sure there are enough people who think I do enough of it already. 

I'm at the point where if you're not going to give me a warm embrace, a kiss on the cheek and/or some cash...you best not mess with me! 

(That doesn't make any sense...)

It doesn't have to. Get off my back! 

(This isn't like you...)

I know...so what does that tell you? Something must have happened that set me off. 

(What happened?)

Nothing...I'm just going to hold it in so I can listen to you. Afterall, I am a great friend and a great listener who gives great advice. I must live up to my role. No room for selfishness here...

(...?)

Nothing...I'm fine. 

0 comments: