CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Frustration

Hehehe...it frustrates them. It absolutely frazzles them that I'm not doing what they want me to do. I'm not the person they want me to be. 


They care about me, I know. I love them and I don't deserve their friendship...but they forget, I have a life and I live my life for myself, not for them. And yes, I live my life for the Lord (to appease the pious crowd) and I don't intend to forsake the Lord after all He's done for me, to me, and through me. He's a wonderful Savior. 

You see, lately I've been the quiet one. And I think people looked at my silence and took that as compliance. I'm sorry if I'm the rebellious, prodigal son here but...I'm going to live my life. 

You have just a few more days left...endure it.


0 comments: