CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Funny

Man...does anyone read this thing anymore? If I lost a few supporters then that's understandable. I really haven't been the flavor of the year so far in 2009... :D


So this is what my life has been "reduced" to, Facebook, Blogger and work. I like the working part though. I should be thankful and I am. Some of my friends have nothing and they're looking for a job. I love my job. No customers, just me and my trusty hands pulling trash and pushing a vacuum. :D

Hehehe...my eyes can't help but catch things. My mind can't help but wander and this smile (you know the smile) can't help but make its way on my face. It's all very...funny. :D

"Antoine, what are you talking about?" "Oh...I think I know." Well, you THINK you know and you're probably right...but then again, you're probably more wrong than a 5-year old child wearing a bluetooth earpiece. It's just wrong but oh so very...funny. :D

I suppose I'm at a funny stage of my life right now. It's interesting how I see things, how it all plays out. I really can just laugh at it all. Why? Because it's all just very...very...funny. :D

XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Five in a row my friend. You're doing good...
Are you sure funny is the right word though?

Mantoine said...

I can't think of another word. Do you have a suggestion?