CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Freedom

Funny thing about freedom. It seems the more freedom you have, the more bound you are. Quite the paradox, I'm sure. 


But it's good to be out of the clutches of the school. Feels good to just go riding around with a buddy into the wee-hours of the night, touring the beautiful countryside of Loudon County... :P

With more freedom, I've come to realize there's a limit. Without it, everything will just be plain anarchy. And we don't want that, do we? I know I don't. 

Contentment is the key. Christ is the goal. Godliness with contentment is great gain. May God help us to apply this to every facet of our lives. 

4 comments:

Holliwood said...

I hope you had a good riding buddy. Long drives are no fun without the right person to share them with... ;-}

Holliwood said...

Forgiveness...Frustration...Freedom...
Going for a thematic blog now, eh?

Holliwood said...

Forgiveness...Frustration...Freedom...
Going for a thematic blog now, eh?

Mantoine said...

Well...I thought it was a nice touch