CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Soccer Warm-up


Man, I am worn out! This afternoon, I went to play around with a soccer ball with a few of my friends. They're in perfect shape to run around and kick the ball. As for me, I get tired by watching soccer on TV.

Anyway, it was six of us and we split up in 3 teams. It was me and and a man named Galactico; he's from Brazil. Actually, his real name isn't Galactico but for the sake of his privacy, he can be the Queen of England for all I care. Anywho, it was fun and I enjoyed myself. I was the most out of shape but I still liked it. The highlight of the afternoon was when I scored a goal. It was completely accidental and I had no clue what I was doing but hey, It got a point on the board so horray for me, ya know.

Next semester, I would like to join the Crown College soccer team. I'm going to have to do a lot of working out and running during the summer. Am I willing to be that committed? We'll just have to wait and see.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Garrison! Long time no..talk! Or whatever. (actually, it hasn't been so long, has it?) Thanks for the comment, good to finally see someone I know that blogs as well. Heh. Don't meet many people that actually read my blog.

Actually, it's notatoy but that's a bit much to type all the time. (Actually, it really isn't. What can I say? I'm lazy? Probably.) XD

~