CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Over this Wall

I've hit the wall.


And all I can do at this point is stare at how tall it is. I've been climbing for a long time and I have no choice but to keep climbing. It seems as if there's no end to it. I just want it to end because I know that as I'm over this wall, all I have to do is slide down and head on the next challenge. 

But is this what life really is? Just a series of obstacles?  I know I should talk like this because I am a Christian. I have Christ living inside of me. He has saved me by His grace and I have a home in heaven. And I also know that the Christian life isn't a bed of roses. As one identifies himself with Christ, he is also identified with His sufferings. The Apostle Paul said, "that I may know him." He mentions the "fellowship of his sufferings."

We all suffer. But I know that life isn't just a thing that you have to suffer through. Christ died for us that we may have life and have it more abundantly. 

I'm just going along. I'll make it but not in my own  strength. "His strength is made perfect in weakness."

0 comments: