CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Feeling Light-headed...

So, I had to leave in between services today because I got light-headed. My head was pounding, it took effort to do everything, and I couldn't pay attention. So I drove myself home and told my sister to take the bus home. I took a 2 hour nap but that didn't help any. When I sit up or stand up it seems that all the blood leaves my head and I have to lay back down again. But when I lay down, my head starts to pound again. I don't know what it is but I hate it. But the good news is that it only lasts for about a day and I'm already feeling better. Maybe it's because I needed food in my system. I ate a few chips and a bowl or cereal.

Anyway, I do plan on going to church tonight though. Hopefully, I'll feel better tonight than I do now.

1 comments:

Toy said...

aawww!!!

Poor Garrison!!