CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Wednesday Running of the Errand

Okay, this will be the last time in a long time that I'll title an entry like this. But there was a reason why I had to go to the mall this morning. One of the Superman shirts I bought had a terrible defect on the back. And I needed to go exchange it and bring the car right back so my father could go to work on time. I guess it wasn't so bad exchanging the shirt because I actually got the right size this time. My skinny wee-man of a friend wears a medium shirt. Wow, I wear a XXL shirt. I could wear a XL but if I don't want to look like a freak, I'll wear the XXL. Anyway, I exchanged the shirt, picked up some chicken-n-biscuits for me and my dad, and got back in plenty of time for him to go off to work.

I've been spending the last couple of hours packing and cleaning and packing. It's happening again. Some of you I'll be leaving (yay) and some of you I'll be coming to (yay). Now that I really want to bring my iPod to school, I know I'm not going to. Maybe I'll bring it after a break but for now, it's just going to chill in the house.

Preaching tonight. I'll post something to let you all know how it went. Gotta go, peeth out.

0 comments: