CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 17, 2006

One Week Away

Ah, don't you hate repeating yourself? "Hey, so when are you going back to college?" they say. And of course I respond, "The 25th of August." I must've said that to everyone in my church at least twice. And I guarantee you that I'm going to hear it more this weekend. "You ready to go back?" No, I'm kicking and screaming about the fact that I have to go back to school where all my friends are.

Well there is a plus side from being at home...I'm home! I don't have to pay to do my laundry, I can sleep in until whenever (I like that one), I get to wear khakis and a polo (untucked, hehe) to Wednesday night services; ya know, stuff I don't usually get to do when I'm at school. But I have 7 days to clean, pack, pack, and clean. (sigh) Oh well, it's all good though.

Oh yeah, one more thing. Since someone has leaked this site to those who I consider in authority over me, "Life is a Highway" will no longer be played in the background or any other song for that matter. Thanks a lot...

Okay...maybe this song will do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess the music that is still playing is just my imagination huh?

Mantoine said...

It's all in your head...
And besides, Michael Jackson doesn't count as music...more like art for your ears.

Toy said...

LOLOL!

Oh, terribly sorry about the 'leaking'. You know, it was bound to come out someday. XP

Hahahaha. IWUANAGTWAF.

And what is that atrocity that's playing in your background?

~