CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 18, 2006

My New iPod

I can't believe I got an iPod, but I did. You may ask, "Do you need one?" That's very simple, of course not. And, I bought with my plastic. Man, what am I going to do with myself? Oh well, this thing is pretty sweet I guess. I tried to install the software to my desktop but I need Windows 2000 or XP in order for it to work. So I installed it onto my laptop but the disk space is running low. So that means that I either have to upgrade the desktop to 2000 or XP, or I have to update the disk space on my laptop but either way I'm going to have to upgrade.


But now, I managed to put some albums on the iPod: No More Night by the Crown College Choir and A Very Pop Christmas. I love Christmas music and I don't care if it's August! Anyway, I plan on putting more songs on it when I get back from work tonight. Shoes, a camera, various meals, gas for my dad's crummy jeep, and an iPod. This card is going to be the end of me, won't it?

1 comments:

Toy said...

You do realize, of course, that that thing has a home if it's ever not wanted? ^^

And yeh, you tried installing itunes? Great program, I have it on my laptop. I'll make a deal with you, I'll let you upload music from my laptop if you let me keep the songs.

-nudges-

Mm? Mm?

At least, until you leave.

Speaking of which, when are you leaving? You ready for it?

XD

~