CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Soccerdome!

Last night (or should I say, this morning) Snowman (a guy at my church) and I went to play soccer at the (aptly named) Soccerdome. The place was pretty sweet. It had two little soccer fields for like 4 on 4 competitions and they had one that was twice as big as one of the little fields. We played about four 16 minute games. It was turn-based so we had to sit out for about 45 minutes of so. I had a lot of fun, even though I was schooled out there and I was worn out. These guys were blazin' fast. I felt like a total rookie...well, I AM a total rookie but you get my point. I was running around pretending to know what I was doing but I only was fooling myself. Then, I was keeper (goal keeper) and it was there where I shined...then went dull whenever the ball got close to me. But they said I did a good job. I tried not to get a big head about that because as soon as you take a compliment well, you start playing like trash so I just said thank you and kept on.

Sorry, I didn't take any pictures because 1) It was a new place that I've never been and 2) I had no idea what kind of people I'd be dealing with; they could've took my camera while I was playing. That wouldn't have been cool but I'll manage to get some photos next time...and then put the camera back in my car so no one will steal it.

One turf burn on my right knee but I still had a blast (insert exclamation point) Maybe this is a sign of things to come...(play pensive music)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You, my friend, need to figure out your nicknames.

Princess Cutie Pants/Dress/Cullotes isn't winning you any friends.

Hint. Hint.