CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Marine Parade

Last night, my Sunday School class went to D.C. to watch a Marine Drill team. It was pretty sweet, I guess. There was this one group of marines called the "Silent Drill Team" where they performed with assault rifles without any audible cadences. They flipped their rifles behind their backs and caught them in the air, it was real neat. It was at night so the pictures are kinda hard to make out but here are a few:

This is where they performed, the Marine Barracks. That white house in the background is where the head honcho of the Marines live, the General...something or another. I don't really know I wasn't listening to the guy when he mentioned it but that is nice house.

This the band that played. They were pretty good.


Hey, here are a bunch 0' guys. The band was playing and the black coats were doing cool sancrinized movements with their rifles.

Who's that!?! Oh, hehe, I know...

Don't worry, Jen. I got your back.

0 comments: