CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 27, 2006

A Bit Unorthodox

Okay, so I woke up to the smell of french toast and the whining of my little niece this morning. Problem is, it was 7:50 in the a.m. when I woke up! Now, that's not an unusual time to wake up for me but during the week in the middle of summer when I don't have to go to work until 5? Come on, now.

I've aptly named the place I dwell "The Office." Tah-dah! Here, I have my computer to do my online investments (eBay, Overstock, Zappos), my properly scheduled conferences with fellow execs (MSN and Y! Messenger), and I have my coffee (it's an actual cup of coffee). I clocked in really early today and I'll be clocking out the same time I always do. Then, after coming from my actual job, I'll be doing some overtime from 9-whatever time I real like going to bed. Why oh why did I have to get up so early?

0 comments: